Esoteric

Friday, May 28, 2010

Waking up an Esoteric. Intro.

Have you ever felt so alone? Did you ever have those days where you felt like an empty person? Well ok, I sure don't know about you, whoever is reading this, but I do know how I feel. Deep down inside I feel hollow. I feel plain, more like an empty cylinder.

All I see is black. Why, you ask? That's another one of my questions to which I have no answer to at all. I feel numb, not my emotions, but physically numb. All I can hear is the echo of my endless roaming thoughts. I don't enjoy doing this, you know...talking to myself. I want to be unleashed from the state I currently am in, but don't have the power of will...moreover, I don't have the power to do so. It seems as if my brain has been put on snooze, leaving my body to sleep a bit longer, except my heart...which is the only reason to why I am still here. Sad, isn't it?

Sometimes I contemplate whether I'm this real person or just a shadow in the dark. Having to feel being left behind is the worst nightmare you can ever experience. Wait, is it a nightmare after all?

You do realise how many questions I have, the only problem is that I don't have the answers to them. These questions don't even make up a quarter of the proportion I have in that tiny selfless ball of a brain up there. What a shame.

But if there's one thing I do know about myself...it's my name.

I'm Natal.

6 comments:

  1. Wow!
    Very mysterious o.O
    I likey XD
    Keep it up (YY)!

    xoxo
    Bambii

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. And I sure will xo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG where have u beeeeeeeen ?????

    and why i can not locate ur other blog ?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've pretty much been MIA...with exams, internals and externals, it has been really hectic. I also got bored with my other blog, I just didn't feel there was any "Sunset" left in me, really...so yeah, I deleted it. And thank you so much H, really good to hear from you! And I miss you so much!

    ReplyDelete