Esoteric

Friday, June 4, 2010

Waking up an Esoteric. Pt 1.

"We can't do this anymore, Serene," he tried convincing her and controlling his temper at the same time.

"Yes, we can and we always will...you should now that by now," she sighed.

I could hear faint voices in the background. Finally, something to hear other than my many echoed thoughts.

"But she's our mother, why won't you understand that?" he argued.

"Omar, she left us when I was just 5 annd you were even younger. Do you even think the concept of "mother" applies to her?"

"It's our sister and her daughter. Wouldn't you want to know if something this bad had happened to your estranged daughter? Put yourself in her shoes! "

"I tried, but I can't since I know that I will never leave my children," she said sharply.

"It's been two months and a few weeks...we've done it that long, she doesn't have to know if we're already this far," she added.

"You know what? I don't care. I'm not asking for you opinion. I am going to tell her," after stressing on the very last part, he picked his phone and keys off the small coffee table and left.

"Omar!" she irritatedly shouted after him when her husband came walking through the door.

"What was that all about? He seemed to be in a hurry," he kissed her forehead.

"Well he's about to make a mistake he soon will regret,"

"Your mom?"

She gently wrapped her arms around his torso as he hugged her closer.


Am I imagining all this? I still don't know yet. This kept going on for sometime, actually, for as long as I can remember. These characters formed in my head, each with their own personality and issues. They always start out fine and end with disputes about their mother, heart breaking, really.

Everything was going smoothly, until that time came were I was blinded with a strong white light.

"Natal?"

I heard a loud, disbelieved voice...a voice that belonged to one of the different characters in my head.

"Natal?! You're awake?!"

This time I could hear it even louder, as if this person to which the voice belonged to was towering over me. That's when I could finally see perfectly...the white light transformed into this image of, who I assume to be Serene, with a tear running down her left cheek, her hand covering her mouth in shock and disbelief.

"Serene,"

I managed to say, more like forced myself to say. And that's when it hit me.

"I'm...awake?"

I finally chocked out.

I was confused.

My thoughts were a blur.

My head was throbbing.

My joints were killing me.

I was in pain, mentally and phsyically.

4 comments:

  1. mysterious o.O

    I LOVE XD

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you darling...hope you like the next ones too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is amazing , it's a whole new take and i'am loving it , keep it up ; )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you. I really hope you enjoy it...and please, anything to make the story even better don't hesitate to say :) Again, thank you so much...

    ReplyDelete